Translate

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Must Have(s) II !

  


  Star for today - wanna be Alexander McQueen scarf!






  From my point of view,New Look has out-done its self with this super cute "wanna be" A.McQueen scarf (as I call it)...I saw this baby since I was on the stairs in the shop..I just immediately fell in love with it!
Great design and effect for just 9.99 € !Super cute !!
  
Celebrities are so in love with the skull scarf from A. McQueen..So we can have the "look " for less..


                               
                                       Here we have Lindsay Lohan with a genuine skull scarf..



I just love A. McQueen..Don't you?


















  ♥ R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)