Friday, December 30, 2011

MUST Have(s) IV !

 As promised ,I'm gonna share with you guys my shoulder bag that I found at "I AM " store! 




It's a black round floral design shoulder bag.It's so cute and I find the floral shape being so in style this spring as many designers proposed flower design as a must !




I goes so well with a floppy hat witch,btw, are so IN this spring..you can find so many choices at Forever 21! I'm gonna do a little post later on hats that I consider to be very cute and special ! :)




I especially like the chain at this bag...it's so Chanel-like ! I just love it !




I think that for 13€ it's a bargain !I fell in love with it from the first moment I saw it..


Don't forget to check out other cute deals on the right of the pages ! 
:)






 ♥ R.

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! Thanks. I've got something similar later 2013 at Shein. Just scrolling through your blog and it got my eyes.
    Convert Logo to Vector

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Advertise