Translate

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Watercolor Jeans

I just found a really cute trend and I just taught to share it with you guys !
I'm talking about the watercolor print jeans! ..well actually I like the simple idea of watercolor print, either if it is on jeans, tops, shoes...I just love it !

watercolor jeans


And I see that the celebs are also liking this rising trend !
Just look at them wearing their watercolor floral jeans !Doesn't it look just great?


I found myself having a pair of Amy Gee leggings with watercolor floral print..
I have matched them with what I had in my closet. I hope you guys like the outfit that I put together :)
I wore:
- Amy Gee leggings 
- H&M chain purse
- Bershka denim shoes
- Zara denim shirt
- Cool Cat "Paris" blouse







 Hope you enjoyed my post and don't forget to check my deals on the right of the page :)

 ♥ R.


Alice Olivia long sleeve top
$368 - aliceandolivia.com

Elizabeth and James racerback tank
$295 - net-a-porter.com

Jeans
€143 - nordstrom.com

Skinny jeans
$100 - nastygal.com

Sydney Evan chain necklace
$1,255 - ylang23.com

Sydney Evan white gold jewelry
£895 - austique.co.uk

Zoe Morgan peace sign necklace
$229 - superette.co.nz

Disney Couture turquoise necklace
£1.95 - truffleshuffle.co.uk

Ted Baker scarve
£65 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Gucci perfume
$70 - sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)