Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Jimmy Choo & Floral blouse

Hy, guys! Hope the weekend is going fine for you !
Today I wanted to go for a long walk in the city so I thought I would wear my Choo's as they are comfy and resistant to the sidewalks of Brussels ( I must say - I honestly don't know what these people thought when they put this horrible sidewalk made out of pavers... they even put these on a normal road for cars! I mean what the hell?! They are eager to destroy both your feet and car? )
Anyway, thank God that they(designers) still make great shoes to walk in!







What I wore :
- Pull&Bear blouse
- Jennyfer lace skirt
- Jimmy Choo sandals 
- F21 necklace
- Mango sunglasses
- Versace for H&M leather bag 


I really love my Jimmy Choo sandals ! I fell in love with them ever since I've seen them..They are made with so much love and attention to the details- every strap has its clasp decorated with Swarovski crystals.
So hope you enjoyed my post and until next time I wish you a fine weekend and hope you find awesome deals on my page ( in the right sidebar)
Kisses :)
 ♥ R

4 comments:

  1. Hey lovely! Just found your blog via my group on IFB!
    Gorgeous outfit, love it!

    I'm your latest follower on GFC and Bloglovin :), would be so happy if you could follow me too!

    http://radioactive-diamonds.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt and shoes, following! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. jimmy choo Sandals
    jimmy choo wedding heels
    jimmy choo Sandals Champagne
    jimmy choo heels
    Jimmy Choo Wedges
    Jimmy Choo Flats
    Welcome to our [url href="http://www.uubc.net"]Jimmy Choo America Shoes [/ur]Store Online. jimmy choo Leather Sandals
    Jimmy Choo Bridal ShoesSliver is a delicate and pretty choice with dresses or pants. These dainty Jimmy Choo Shoes work well with feminine attire, offering an option that works well if you prefer a lower heel.


    chanel Purse and chanel handbags

    Welcome to our [url href="http://www.chanel-com.com"]chanel America Shoes[/url]Store Online.
    Chanel Shoulder Bags
    Chanel Classic Bags
    Chanel Bubble Bags
    chanel Classic handbags
    chanel handbags red
    Chanel Belt Red
    Chanel Shoulder Bags Black
    chanel maxi bag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)