Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mixing Prints

Mixing Prints


Hello, people !! So the weather is been awful today ! I wanted to go out a little and I didn't manage as I was dressed a bit light. I did though get through on snap-shooting my outfit that I pulled together so I can show you guys my idea of mixing prints as I saw it's very in now!
I know I was going to post some more photos from my trip in Italy, but I'll do that tomorrow as I can't wait to post this look :)
I don't know if I done a good job or not, but hopefully I'll have some tips from you!





What I wore :
- Forever 21 top
- CoolCat pants
- Primadonna flats
- Forever 21 necklace
- Guess bag
- Moschino belt




I really liked the light aztec print on the top and I felt that it went great with the snake print pants :).What do you think ?
I'll be back tomorrow with the sequel of my outfits wore during my weekend in Italy
Hope you enjoyed my post !
Thank you and take care
xoxo
 ♥ R

Chiffon top
£18 - desireclothing.co.uk

Forever 21 chain fringe necklace
$4.76 - forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)