Translate

Friday, May 25, 2012

OOTD - Guess thick heel shoes

Hello people ! Hope you had an awesome week and now, that we're entering the weekend I wish you lots and lots of fun!
As for my post today...well, I had these Zara shorts since they came out and now that I have the chance to wear light clothes, I thought I should wear them ! :)






What I wore :
- Zara top
- Zara shorts
- H&M bracelets 
- Forever 21 necklace
- Guess thick heels
- Pull & Bear envelope 


So this is my post for the day. I took my new thick heels, the Pegana Suede Guess sandals, for a spin and I must say they are very comfortable!They are my second pair with a thick heels.I wasn't very happy with the thick heel trend- but you do have more stability, more comfort !
Hope you enjoyed my post and don't forget to check out great deals on my page!
Kisses :)
 ♥ R

6 comments:

  1. I love those shorts! :) Very cute oufit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had lovely weather for a while now and I can post my fav clothes :)
      Thanks :*

      Delete
  2. so stylish ! loving the shorts !
    U.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)