Translate

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Outfit of the day : Ruffle top +short jeans

Hello, sweets ! So we are still having wonderful weather here in Brussels !Today was so hot outside - perfect for a tour at the shops :).
So I wanted to make a quick post on what I wore today.
I didn't had much inspiration cause I was in a hurry ..but either way, here's the result!





What I wore:
- Forever 21 top
- Bershka short jeans
- New Look wedges
- Guess bag

I've been waiting for a while now to wear that ruffle top !I'm happy that today I had the chance to and I hope that the nice weather keeps staying here. I really hope you enjoyed my post and remember - being yourself and having faith in you, really helps you have a confident attitude!
 ♥ R

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit! I love Brussels, my aunt lives there and I hope to visit again in the future! Thanks for following my blog too - I've followed back :)

    Bisous,
    Hannah.
    http://www.hannahsfashionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)