Translate

Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunny afternoon - F21 zig-zag color shorts, Flamingo necklace and Prada flats

So another week has started and thank God is still sunny here !
I took a nice walk this afternoon. Everything is closed here cause it's a holiday!
Here's a quick post on what I wore :)






What I wore :
- F21 corset
- New Look vest
- F21 shorts
- Prada flats
- F21 flamingo necklace
- Mango bag

The flats I have them for some time now, but they are in excellent shape and sooooo comfortable !!
The flamingo necklace is new ,but I simply adore it!! it's so cute and I've seen that animal accessories are so in trend at the moment. I can't remember on what celebrity I've seen some flamingo earrings...I'll have to check it out!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my post and see you guys soon ! :)
Have a great week!
 ♥ R

4 comments:

  1. very lively outfit... love it!

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole outfit is gorgeous! Love your blog, we're new followers :)

    januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)