Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

Sweet colors

Hello there !! Just want to do a quick post on today's outfit :)




What I wore :
- New Look scarf
- H&M blouse
- Pull & Bear Jeans
- Amy Gee shoes
- H&M bag
- Mango sunglasses

I love mint colors...there just so cute! they gave you a relaxed light look :)
Don't you agree?
I wanted though to give my look a rough edge with some brown and a bit of black! I think it goes well,no?
What do you think ?
Hope you enjoyed the short post and if you like to follow me , you can go to the top of the page and on the right you will find the button :). And also... I think there are some great adds you'd like to check out ;)
Thank you !
 ♥ R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)