Translate

Friday, June 8, 2012

60's Mix

Good afternoon sweets !
So today I gave my camera for reparation.. Seems it was the camera all along that was trashing my lens.
Two weeks I'll have no camera :(. I bought a little one.I'll have to manage with what I have..
In another order, here is a quick post of my outfit! Felt a bit the 60's today :)
The pics are not that fine.I can't say I'm too happy with them...






What I wore :
- Zara pants
- Zara TRF top
-  New Look corset 
- New Look bag
- Guess heels 
- Guess watch


So , here is my outfit of the day ! Hope you guys enjoy and you can follow me on my new account on Lyst :) !
Kisses
R.




3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet outfit- I love it! Your black background is a bit harsh though :/
    http://www.thisischichi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I was thinking the same thing.. gotta find a better template !
      Thank you ! >:D<

      Delete
  2. I am so happy that I joined IFB and found your blog, if i didn't I wouldn't be able to see your awesome style! I love this outfit! You have encouraged me to try some new and daring outfits now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)