Translate

Friday, June 1, 2012

Casual Friday

Hy sweets !
Today I'm on the run so I'm doing a really quick post :)
I would, tough, like to do a special thanks to Unique2Chic for featuring me on their blog today!
http://www.unique2chicblog.com/2012/06/2-chic-for-fridays-ruxandra.html?spref=tw -this is the link to the blog
:)





What I wore :
- Primadonna heels
- Zara jumpsuit 
- Prada sunglasses
- DKNY watch


I'm leaving you for now, but tonight I'm planning on doing a post make-up tutorial with I have recently purchased :)
Kisses and stay tuned !
 ♥ R

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found your blog via IFB, love it! I'm now following & I'd love if you checked out my blog as well - I do lots of outfit posts & style tips :)
    xoxo
    Natasha
    http://thechiccurve.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sunglasses are so cool! I am going to have to find something similar to them for an outfit that I am planning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)