Translate

Monday, June 4, 2012

French Influence

Hy, guys !
So it's been raining since yesterday here and seems like Brussels's natural weather has taken its place again... But we have to keep moving and doing our daily routines.
Here I have my outfit of the day ..something I put together really quick before going out to buy something for my project to come! I really have fallen in love with the bag and the Bershka booties :)




What I wore :
- Bershka booties 
- Jennyfer skirt
- Morgan de Toi blouse
- Forever 21 cardigan
- Louis Vuitton bag

I apologize for the quality of the photos, but my lens has broken and until I can fix it or can get a new one, I'll have to manage with what I have :( .
I don't usually photoshop my pics, but I had to this time ..had no alternative..

So.. thank you so much for watching and see you tomorrow 
Love. R.





4 comments:

  1. I love your look especially the skirt! ;)


    daney
    http://daneyrecabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear ! you're a doll ! :*

      Delete
  2. The quality is fine! You look pretty!! :-). Love ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great lens.. now it's broken and until I can get something new ,I'll have to stick with this one..
      Thank you very much :*!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)