Translate

Friday, June 29, 2012

Give me wings

Hy guys! I'm back home ...the vacation is over and I am back to my daily routines, my blog, my life :)
So this is a quick post of today's outfit.It's something simple, sport and comfortable, all together with my Jeremy Scott wings witch I adore!







What I wore:
- Paris Hilton jacket
- Bershka jeans
- Jeremy Scott wings for Adidas 
- DKNY watch


So here it is ..my first post after my vacation. I just wore this outfit going out for pizza :) so no need to over do it,right ?
I'll get back to you soon with my vacation review :D
Kisses,
R.

6 comments:

  1. So cute shoes! :)
    Love your blog! Following you! Would be very glad if you visit mine one day!
    http://unachicafashiontastica.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are awesome Ruxandra! Cool tattoo btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Thanks Frankie ! :)..looks like it never grows old :D

      Delete
  3. Hi! Love your outfit and your blog! :) Following you ! Check ou my blog and tell me what you think :) Kisses

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just stopped by and thought to introduce my blog. I post almost everyday about high and low fashion, from Japan. Love to improve myself, and trying my best on my blog right now. So hopefully you'll come by. Also, if you like it, please follow:) Thanks for taking your time, ciao and hope you come and visit.

    Little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)