Translate

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Make-up, make me up !

Hello, guys ! As promised here is a little post on my new purchased make-up


As you know, you must always clean your face before applying your make-up ! So I've got this super make-up remover witch also hydrates very well the skin, having these emollient ingredients!
So, after that I use a face cream. I like now VALMONT , it's a Swiss mark and I find it being very good.
Next, I apply something I've been wanting for a while now - the Guerlain illuminating make-up base witch works on météorites perles. It's so great, it really diffuses all the light, giving a fabulous shine to your face! After this I applied for my eyes a Instant Light Correction Pen by Givenchy.Now I'm noticing that I didn't catch everything in the picture, but if you do want to see them all, just tell me and I'll immediately update my post. So, I add to this Inivisible Skin-Fusion Foundation by Guerlain and powder also by Guerlain to finish!
As for my eyes, I have this lovely palette from Guerlain that is just awsome! I don't like putting enormous quantities of make-up on my eyes or really flashy ones! For mascara I just adore Helena Rubinstein..I tried all the mascaras and nothing seemed to replace the nice effect that one does!
For my lips I have a Estée Lauder lipstick on witch I apply a little gloss.




Don't have a really good camera..I have done what I can. The result is much more great !
So I hope you enjoyed my little post and see ya tomorrow !


2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog, would you mind take a look at mine and maybe follow if you like it ? i follow everyone back!

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/

    and please if you can like my blog on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelsontheRunway

    ReplyDelete
  2. U've got immaculate skin! This is why this cosmetics look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)