Translate

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Masculine/Jazz Influences

Good afternoon, sweets ! Hope your weather is better then ours here in Belgium.. we had rain all the morning and now I've managed to go out a little.
I am not a fan of rain.. but I guess it's good for the air,cleaning all the pollution of the city.
Today I wanted to wear something more.. particular :)
I was listening to Billie Holiday all morning and it got me in the mood to come up it a "jazzy" outfit! It's a bit masculine as well..
So here it is :







What I wore :
- H&m leggings 
- Zara shorts
- F21 ruffle top
- New Look blazer
- New Look necklace 
- Guess bracelet
- DKNY watch
- Guerlain purse
- Bershka booties



Sorry for the long post.. I tend to post a lot of photos sometimes :)
But anyway, I'd love to hear what you think about my outfit!
Until next time, take care!
kisses
R.

6 comments:

  1. Your outfit is incredible! You have such great style :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Love your accessories!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely accomplished the whole jazzy look! By the way I really love your outfit especially your fedora!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)