Translate

Monday, June 11, 2012

OOTD : Guess boots

Hey sweets !
So I hope you have started great the week.. here it was rained all morning and I barely made it out of the house to go and do my chorus.
Here is my outfit of day .. nothing special, just something for big puddles and rain :). Got the chance to wore again my Guess boots witch I bought in Milan..A real catch for 65 euros ! I was really happy that day..





What I wore :
- Amy Gee leggings
- New Look vest
- Forever 21 top
- DKNY watch
- Guess boots
- Guess bracelet 
- New Look bag

I hope you enjoyed my post.. as I said, it was nothing special, but still I wanted to share it with you guys..
So I wish you a great week and see you tomorrow!
Kisses
R.

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! :) I am a new follower! Check out and follow my blog for beauty and fashion updates!

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)