Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

OOTD : Unexpected Superposition

Hey,guys !
So today I am trying something very new! I don't know if I'm setting a trend or anything,but today I had absolutely no idea what to wear and the weirdest thought went through my mind! You know when we always put a sweater on a shirt to make it look cool ..well I thought that what if we can do that with skirts for instance?
So I have this pretty turquoise dress and I managed to match it with a floral skirt I had.
This is what came out







What I wore :
- F21 dress
- Jennyfer skirt
- F21 net tights 
- Steve Madden wedges
- F21 jewelry 

So I don't know if I succeeded or fail with this little experiment of mine!
I'd like to hear what you think!! :)
Kisses,
R.

11 comments:

  1. You definitely succeeded with your experiment! I had no idea that floral and leopard could look so good together :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Frankie !!
    pleasure meeting you ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so cute! Love the jewelry and the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good. Great combo! Who knew leopard prints could go so well with floral? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precioso el vestido!!y el brazalete me enamoró!!!!Muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog!!!
    Besitos guapa!
    JesS;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! thanks for following my blog http://supernovastarrr.blogspot.com -- already followed yours

    xoxo,
    Vince

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit in one of "The best of the week" on my blog. Look here:
    http://legwearinfashion.blogspot.com/2012/06/best-of-week-xviii.html#more

    Kisses
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)