Translate

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pink Saturday

Hello guys!
Just wanted to do a quick post of my outfit of the day !
Today I was feeling a bit under the weather so I mixed up something really quick! Hope you like it ! Didn't manage to get very far though..it started to feel like there was a storm coming so I rushed back home :(. Guess I'll leave my tasks for Monday ..





What I wore :
- Bershka dress
- Bershka heels
- Pull & Bear denim jacket
- LV handbag
- Guess watch
- Massimo Dutti bracelet
- Roberto Cavalli earrings 


Wish you well !
R.


4 comments:

  1. wow you look so pretty, am following!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress!!!! You look super stylish!
    Glad I found your blog on IFB, would be lovely if you could check my blog out:)
    Xo
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)