Translate

Friday, July 13, 2012

Bad to the Bone

Hello my loves!
I had a rainy Friday, witch is so harsh considering it's the middle of summer and I had an important shooting today that got canceled due to the weather... I was lucky having a few minutes off from the rain so I can do the post for today!
Here it is.. leather jacket in July ! Unbelievable right?










What I wore:
- Bershka jeans
- Bershka corset
- New Look scarf
- Mango jacket
- Miss Sixty booties

So this was my rainy summer day.. not so fun ,huh? :(
Anyways, I hope you liked my post and don't forget to check great deals on my page.
Kisses,
R.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Miss sixty booties that you are wearing! They are super cool!

    http://frankieandmotz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frankie ! Got them during some Sales ^^

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)