Translate

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Elegance shouldn't be an option,it should be a must!

Hy, sweets ! So today I had my tattoo reprinted cause it was so horrible done back home in Romania.. Imagine that today was the third time I redone it! It was very painful... I hope this is the last time I have it reprinted. I did it here in Belgium so hopefully it will last!
Anyway getting back to my outfit for today.. well I felt like doing something special! Last night I was looking in my closet and a great combo came in mind as I was steering at my recently purchased skirt from Zara. See .. I like more unique pieces of clothing, but I cannot stay away from our day-to-day stores like Mango, H&M, Zara..etc.. cause they have so gorgeous garments!








What I wore:
- Zara skirt
Bershka corset
- Zara heels
- H&M belt
- F21 earrings

I changed a little the vibrance of the photos so you can really see the colors :)
I hope I didn't do a wrong thing...
Anyways I wish you a great day and soon it will be weekend !! yeyyy :)
Kisses,
R.

14 comments:

  1. I really like the accessories: shoes, earings and belt are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. My time has passed to be a model I think :P.. but thank you so much for the nice words ! :*

      Delete
  4. Awesome Outfit Ruxandra! I love the different colors of lace that you put together in this outfit :) Ouch it must have hurt to have your tattoo reprinted :( I hope it feels better now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frankie.. it still hurts a little .. :/ It will go away in some days :)

      Delete
  5. I love your outfit!
    I just found your blog and it is amazing!
    check my blog if you want
    http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
    xoxo from Greece

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really amazing look~! I am crazy about your skirt~!
    Saw your looks at Chictopia site and come to your blog to say how I really love them~! I found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your blog also,
    and I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just drop the message in my blog if you like the idea~
    Keep posting~! )


    Olga / blogging from South Korea
    http://www.myblondegal.com/
    Summer giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just found your blog and it is so elegant and inspiring! We are totally following you :)
    Hope you can check our blog and tell us what you think.

    http://everythingcanbefixed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that combination so much!
    the bustier is elegant and sexy at the same time :D

    www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing and your are so pretty :) I really like this outift. I would like to invite you to my blog, come to visit it when you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. And the soft(ilicous) way this pastel bustier emphasizes your shoulders' bronzed § silky majesty is more than appealing I (shyly) must say Dear ("Wink from a kind aesthete") !

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)