Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Autumn Winter 2012- 2013 Couture

Hey guys! Today I'm posting about the Autumn-Winter 2012-2013 collections from out beloved designers! Seems like lace is still in trend for the next seasons and also we have metallic colors combined with white! I just adore the Alexandre Vauthier collection! I had a hard time picking just 3 pieces of the catwalk cause all looks so perfect !
So here it is some personal picks from Elie Saab and Alexandre Vauthier.
From time to time I'll do some pics of the catwalk. Change of posting so you don't get bored ^^
Kisses

ALEXANDRE VAUTHIER

1 comment:

  1. Ellie Saab dresses always are to die for. We love so much its style ;D

    www.everythingcanbefixed.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)