Translate

Friday, July 20, 2012

Inspiration

Hello sweeties! Hope you had a great week and will have a better weekend !
Me.. I wanted to post something today, but I didn't had the chance to finish my make-up before the sunset... So I thought I'd do an inspiration-post today ^^
I hand-picked some nice pics from people with real style !


Source : http://www.vogue.com/
I really love Miranda Kerr's street look here! She's really rocking these A.L.C nude pants with side black strip and Manolo Blahnik heels. That oversized CĂ©line bag really does the trick on having a cool look nevertheless.








And of course we all take inspiration from the awesome Stockholm Streetstyle site! Here you have gorgeous people making fashion of the moment!


So I hope tomorrow I'll have the chance to post an outfit as I have a wedding to attend, but also a blog I have to keep updated, right? ^^
Many many kisses,
R.

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)