Translate

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mustard Yellow Maxi Dress

Hello my dears!
It's the beginning of the week and everyone is busy busy busy.. well,few exceptions- the ones in vacation ^^
I did so many things today.. had an early start and now I'll enjoy some tennis !!
But I took the time to do my photos of my outfit I wore today in the city. Something cute, simple and comfortable.










What I wore:
- Maxi dress from a local boutique ( Awesome one here )
- Blanco flat sandals 
- Reserved bag


The dress I have from a local boutique around here and since the moment I saw it.
So I hope you like it and that you enjoyed my post for the day.
Kisses,
R.


4 comments:

  1. Awesome Outfit Ruxandra! I really love the mustard maxi that you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazzzzing......... Looking gorgeous as usual in the stunning outfit.... luvd the combination of sandals & maxi dress making you look..... no words.... luvx & cares

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really amazing look, dear~ I love the color and the way you styled up the whole outfit~! You are so beautiful~! )
    I saw your blog link at IFB forum and found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your blog~!,
    and I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just join yours~!
    waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
    Nice blogging~!


    Olga / blogging from South Korea
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)