Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

OOTD: Apple on Top & Jeans

Hey guys! Hope you are having a great week so far..
Here is my outfit of the day that I wore to the mall.. doing some shopping cause now the SALES are here !!








`What I wore:
- Blanco shorts
- F21 top
- F21 heels
- Blanco earrings
- Chanel sunglasses ( THAT I AM SELLING :)- only worn for the post; those interested please contact me :D )

So I hope you like my post and I'd be very happy to see some reviews to know if it's a IN or OUT look :D
Kisses,
R.

7 comments:

  1. Cute blouse, I love the color and is very feminine. The whole outfit is very fresh and summery. I envy your shoes.

    Thanks for writing in IFB, I'm following you. I hope you visit my blog.

    XOXO
    http://the-glambition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Awesome Keno that's being so nice :*
      Thank you for lovely words !

      Delete
  3. Lovely look!! I am following you! Loved your blog and your style ^^ want to follow each other? let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous top! And I'm in love with your shoes. ♥

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving those cute shoes and the purse :)I found your lovely blog in my IFB group and I am now following. Stop by and follow back if you like what you see:)
    xo
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)