Translate

Monday, July 2, 2012

OOTD : Boyfriend jeans & Boots

Hey, guys ! So today I did something more special and it turned out so nice, but when I downloaded the pics in iPhoto, I don't know what stupid error came out and it turn all my photos black... it's not the first time I have this error.. I am really angry!! So I had to print screen every photo (cause they show up in edition, but that's all ) :(
So I must apologize for the poor quality..
Anyway.. my inspiration was a photo I saw in Vogue Spain, a girl wearing these white jeans with a brown belt and some boots and then I reviewed Nicole's look on "I hate this part"! Both gave my inspiration for today's outfit.
I hope you like it








What I wore:
- Zara boyfriend jeans
- Zara boots
- Zara accessories 

Wish you a fine day !
Kisses,
R.

9 comments:

  1. awesome outfit today! I can totally see the inspiration behind this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I love the boots and you are so tan! I wish I could wear my shirt knotted...I better not after two babies!! :)

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with a little sport I think you'll put it off :D !
      I'm no beauty queen nevertheless.. :)
      Thank you so much for the compliments :*

      Delete
  3. wooow love this outfit!!
    i follow u!
    great blog!
    follow me back if u like mine
    xxx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! i love this look :)

    New follower sweetie!

    www.kukamaria.blogspot.pt

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salut! Got your message on IFB and we're now following you via GFC.

    Our blog is www.januarysublime.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting post and i love the cowboy boots. great!!

    ostentationandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)