Translate

Friday, July 6, 2012

OOTD: Child's play

Hello, my dears ! The weekend is here and I hope you have tons of great plans to do ! The weather is great, the sun is high in the sky so we must take advantage at max!
I didn't had such a great morning...but I pulled myself together and made the best of it !
All that sorrow (to say so) got me thinking of the time I was little..the time I was a child and nothing mattered, all the things were great and you had no concerns or cares! I got the inspiration for my outfit for today ! It's a girly and playful outfit, but grown-up made :)







What I wore:
- Vintage cardigan
- F21 top
- F21 socks
- F21 shoes
- H&M purse

I just love my F21 thick heels.. I wasn't a fan on thick heels before, but now I am actually searching a new pair ! :)
Hope you don't mind I've used them in other outfits as well... It's hard to separate me from something I love :D
So I hope you enjoyed my post and don't forget to check out great deals from my sidebars !
Kisses,
R.

8 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! love the socks and the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely top!
    i'm following you vis GFC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely!!
    am going to try and answer your question ahah
    You can follow my blog through the link on the right side of the page where it says "seguidores/followers" It is just bellow the image that says "keep calp and follow insanely it" ahah You can also follow us through Google +
    Let me know if you found it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very fun and cute outfit!!! I can see why the shoes that you are wearing in this post seem to be your favorite they are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely outfit - the mint is so pretty. I rarely see F21 look as good as in this outfit.

    Just followed - can't wait for more fashion.

    thefittedframe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun look!imlove the color of the socks!!and the dress is so beautiful!really fun!
    I invite you to visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other
    Kisees dear and good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! Are those shorts underneath your top? So cute!! You've got a new follower :)

    xox jane
    http://thisiswhathappens-jane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a stunning style! <3

    From Finland, with <3,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)