Translate

Thursday, July 12, 2012

OOTD: Floral print & Pretty pink Jeans

Hello my dears! It's already Thursday and for me that means the week has passed. It's sad when it's summer cause you feel like it goes by really quick... and takes the Sales with it ^^
So here is my outfit for today. It was sunnier, but still not 100% summer ..it's Brussels..Belgium..Northern wind..









What I wore:
- Zara jeans
- Bershka heels
- New Look cropped top
- Blanco jacket
- Guess bag
- Versace for H&M bracelet and earrings
- DKNY watch

Hope you guys enjoyed my outfit for today and I'm so happy that at least I can enjoy the sales here ^^!
I think I have some really interesting offers on my blog page as well so don't hesitate to check them out!
Wish you a great fin du semaine :D
Kisses,
R.

11 comments:

  1. Amazing look! You are SOO beauty!!! I LOVE your style!
    I am a new follower of your blog now.
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow my blog:-)
    Tatiana
    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie ! :*
      I'll definitely check it out ^^

      Delete
  2. WOW !! ur outfits are awesome!! really fell in love with ur blog <3 I'm following u now :) If u like mine follow me back :) lot of love E, http://letsdothecatwalkladies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much E.!
      >:D< very nice things to say .. I will check ut your blog as well :D

      Delete
  3. Awesome Outfit Today!!! Seeing your outfits always makes me try to experiment with my own outfits and style :)

    http://frankieandmotz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankie being a sweetheart like always ^^ :*

      Delete
  4. Preciosa!
    http://alerazmodayaccesorios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit!
    So stylish! you have great sense of style!

    If you'd like, check out my blog too!
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    Xoxo Lil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess who's your newest follower and loves your look! :>

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. humm.. judging from the photo I see .. Sharon Stone ? ^^
      :D :*

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)