Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

OOTD : Neon top and Silver heels

Hello my darlings!
I just love the hot weather that is here and even though sometimes it drains your energy away, I still prefer it instead of the rainy weather of Belgium!
I shot my outfit just moments ago and I wanted to share it with you guys









What I wore:
- Bershka top
- Zara shorts
- Versace heels
- New Look cardigan 

I hope you like my outfit for today and I wish you a good day..I'll enjoy my orange juice now ^^
Kisses,
R.

1 comment:

  1. Well well well.. every time.. i go through this you make me always short of words.... and i dont know what to write because i have used all words to describe your efforts..... but hey.. this time.. its typical girlish look.. amazing shots with lovely heels... but what i am in luv with the most is your chain (Scoropio & Butterfly)... i want this... tell me how can i get it .. i want this for my sis....

    last but not least you making this summer more hot
    kisses...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)