Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

OOTD: Ruffle skirt and Cropped corset

Hello my sweets!
I must say that I'm having so much fun here and I just love the weather! Never wanna leave! I'm planning on going somewhere for a weekend in August ,but I haven't decided yet where!
Until then, I'll leave you with a quick post of my outfit for today.
Hope you like it ^^








What I wore:
- Morgan de Toi skirt
- New Look cropped corset
- Steve Madden heels
- YSL clutch
- F21 accessories 

I just can't get my hands off my YSL clutch.. I know it seems elegant and all, but I felt I could squeeze it in my outfit for today. I had also a gothic influence with the dress flounces and the black lace bracelet.
Well.. I don't know if I did a good job or not ) for you to say ^^
Until tomorrow I'll wish you a great day
Kisses,
R. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this post!:) Super!
    followed you already:) follow back?
    http://theultimatethriftshopper.blogspot.com/

    Thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply awsum....... Superb... by the way what is your diet.. you looking day by day amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)