Translate

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Thick heels and Floral print Jeans

Hello from Brussels where the waffles are always hot and the weather always cold (for the period) !
We are still having rain and still the temperatures are 15-16 degrees witch is horrifying !! I want a real summer where I can go to the sea.. do sunbathing ..eat ice cream without worrying if I'd get a cold ..
Luckily I had enough (15 min) to take some photos of my outfit for today ! These thick heels I've been having them for a while now and I thought they'd go just fine with my floral jeans ^^. I love floral prints! Don't you?










What I wore:
- Bershka jeans
- Sacha heels
- Guess tank
- Pull & Bear jacket

So this is what I wore today..hope you sweeties have a great weekend and have lots of fun! I know I will ^^ the fun park is in Brussels now and tonight I'm sure I'll have a blast.. we are still kinds inside, aren't we ? :)
Kisses,
R.

8 comments:

  1. Great pants :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Following now! Check out my new blog, stay in touch xx

    http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ,hon ! of course I'll check it out ! ^^

      Delete
  3. love this look!! those pants looks amazing on you!!


    Liat Neuman
    yomanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely looks as usual... good pick up of clothes.. nice make up.. simple yet very stylish....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sid ! ^^ always a pleasure to hear so lovely words !

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)