Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Wedding outfit part I

Hello, guys!
Although the weekends pass so quick, I hope you had a great time ! I attended a wedding yesterday to a friend of mine and I must say that I had a lots of fun! ^^
I like weddings, except for the part when the grooms have their dance.. I tend to get so excited and sometimes even cry.. These ones danced to Celine Dion- Because you loved me. So as you know the song, it was so emotional.
I'd like to share with you sweeties my outfit I wore during the ceremony at the church and the other one at the reception afterwards.
For today I'll just preview the one wore at the church. I like wearing simple, yet elegant things that really speak for themselves. Also for the hair-do and make-up, I tend to stick to something really simple and with well taste...









What I wore:
- Lanvin dress
- Zara sandals
- YSL clutch
- Swarovski earrings
- Chanel sunglasses

This was my outfit for the church ceremony.. I don't know if I did a good job on being elegant and simple ( for you to tell ).
Hope you like my posts and if you like to have me on your reading list, you'll find a follow button on the right :). Also don't forget to check very nice offers on my page.
I'll be posting tomorrow my second outfit so stay tuned ! ^^
Kisses,
R.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your dress & hair - you look so effortlessly cool & chic!!

    I am your newest follower! if you like check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other!?

    Much love,
    Jess

    www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chick from head to bottom, very classic look

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics, I really like them! I just found your blog and I spend a great time reading it, would you like to follow us each other? I can also follow you on twitter and bloglovin!
    xx

    www.hetibrandenburg.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pics, I really like them! I just found your blog and I spend a great time reading it, would you like to follow us each other? I can also follow you on twitter and bloglovin!
    xx

    www.hetibrandenburg.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hair style, the breslet, sandals & of course you are looking gorgeous in it... keep it up sweetheart

    ReplyDelete

  6. Please keep on posting such high quality stories
    as this is an uncommon thing to find today. I am always searching online for posts that could
    assist me. Looking forward to another wonderful
    website. Good luck!


    http://fashionperday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sharing, for your nice information,Thank you so much

    Free Software Download Driver All PC Laptop Android Education Web Tool Activator Window Office Much More
    http://alexxblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)