Translate

Monday, July 23, 2012

Wedding outfit part II

Hello sweeties ! A new week has started and for me it's a full one!
So I'll make a quick post of my second outfit I wore to the wedding reception..





What I wore:
- BCBG Max Azria dress
- Christian Louboutin heels
- YSL clutch
- Swarovski earrings and necklace
- Chanel sunglasses

I kept my clutch from the previous outfit cause I love it so much!! Also the Chanel sunglasses I felt that they are accurate for the outfit ^^
Hope you like my post and don't forget to subscribe if you like having daily posts ^^
Kisses,
R.

1 comment:

  1. Ruxa.... sweetheart this is pretty outfit... luvd the dress along with accessories.... and most importantly you are looking quiet ravishing in it as well...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)