Translate

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to black

Hello my darlings!
Sunday is here and a new week awaits us ! The sad thing is that summer leaves us behind little by little. It's true, we still have this entire month, but for me it's so sad cause I love summer so much!!
My outfit for today is build around this gorgeous pencil lace skirt I found at H&M during the sales. I loved it from the first moment I laid my eyes on it!








What I wore:
- H&M pencil skirt ( very affordable HERE )
- Bershka corset
- F21 accessories 
-Zara heels
- Celine handbag


Hope you like my outfit for today and don't forget to check great deals on my page ^^
Kisses,
R.

1 comment:

  1. amazing blog! keep posting! would you like to follow each other?
    lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)