Translate

Monday, August 13, 2012

Casual Look : Shorts and Yellow Blazer

Hello my dear dear readers ! I'm back from my father and another week has started ! My days here are numbered. The summer is always gone and we are preparing ourselves for fall. I must say that I had a wonderful time back home! ^^
This is my outfit for today. Casual look with booties cause it's a bit chilly these days.








What I wore:
- YSL booties ( similar "to-die-for" version HERE )
- Zara blazer ( alike version HERE )
- YSL clutch ( can buy it HERE )
- Blanco shorts
- F21 top

I must say that when I shop for expensive things ( like my clutch and booties) I pick something that is wearable with many many garments I have. For instance, the clutch, it's so classic that it will go with every outfit , casual or elegant. It's a must for your wardrobe ! And plus it will last you a life time, YSL garments being so well made from materials that last forever !
So I hope you enjoyed my post ! 
Kisses,
R.

8 comments:

  1. you have a beautiful blog! I'll follow. <3
    here is mine:
    lalipops.blogspot.co.uk
    hope you'll have a look at it and tell me what you think :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful outfit. Those shoes are divine!

    You have such a lovely blog, what do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, you look like a star :) amazing.
    come to see my blog, there is new post. tell me your opinion about it.
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore this look! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog, I follow you!!
    Follow me?
    Kisses, Marta

    ReplyDelete
  6. this look is definitely to die for!
    I adore the yellow blazer and dying for those shoes <3
    Mind to check my blog out?
    Bisous!

    http://sequin-queen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. Please keep on posting such high quality stories
    as this is an uncommon thing to find today. I am always searching online for posts that could
    assist me. Looking forward to another wonderful
    website. Good luck!


    http://fashionperday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://alexxblog.com/
    Free Software Download Driver All PC Laptop Android Education Web Tool Activator Window Office Much More

    Free Software and Android Apps Download

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)