Translate

Friday, August 24, 2012

OOTD: Body Necklace

Hello my sweets! It's been a while since I last wrote to you. I've been in this amazing trip ever ! I took advantage of every moment and I learned so many new things about Egypt's history, culture and saw the pyramids, the Sphinx, temples, the Nile and many more landmarks.
I'm going to make a review of my trip in my following posts so you guys can make an idea of this great country!
Returning to our stylish world, here is my outfit for today! I have this body necklace for quite a while now and I've been meaning to wear it so today I stumbled upon it and thought it'd look great with my mint top and lace shorts.










What I wore:
- Bershka top
- Zara shorts ( loving these ones )
- Skull ring from local boutique in Brussels ( similar here )
- Zara heels
- New Look body necklace ( just adore this one )
- Forever 21 bag

It's good to be back home ^^.. I really hope you enjoyed my "come-back" outfit and don't forget to check amazing deals on my page !!
Kisses and stay chic ^^!
R.

2 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous.. buddy... ruxa........ looking fresh & pretty... seems like had good time in egypt... hey good news for u i got engaged... take good care.. love the outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous necklace! Do they still have it in new look brussels or is it an old one?
    I follow you on bloglovin, want to follow me back?
    From brussels with love ;-p
    xxxx

    http://whoarethosestrangepeople-stephanie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)