OOTD : Maxi green skirt & Ruffle top

Hey guys!! Another week has passed and we quickly reach the official end of summer even though the weather is still hot ( here anyway )! I'm so anxious to go shopping when I return in Brussels. I just love the smell of new season clothes filling the racks of the stores. Although I'm born in the autumn ,I'm not such a big fan of the period.
Anyways, sticking with summer, here is my outfit for the day. ^ ^









What I wore :
- Maxi skirt from local store ( lovely one here )
- Bershka top
- Zara flat sandals
- Guess ring
- F21 necklace 
- Clutch from local store


Hope you like my outfit for today! Don't forget to check great deals on my page !!
Lots of kisses,
R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun