Translate

Friday, August 3, 2012

Red and gold

Hello cuties!!!
I have a very quick post for today cause I'm a hurry . Had a very very busy day planning my trip . Seems it takes more than I thought.. but I prefer to take my time and think of everything before leaving cause I don't want to have any nasty surprises along the way!
So here it's my outfit I wore today. Something cute and casual ! ^^








What I wore:
- Ziggo pants (similar HERE )
- Zara heels
- Mango bag
- Forever 21 necklace

Hope you enjoyed my post. Don't forget to check out great deals on my page !!
Kisses,
R.

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog,if you want come to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! That necklace and those shoes are PERFECT! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear, lovely look! I love the shoes and the pants:D I hope we can follow each other. I follow you now via gfc/206.
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx dear so much for following back:D
      happy weekend,
      xx chris

      Delete
  4. Lovely... seems like my sweetheart buddy is enjoying the hot weather...... i like the footwear.... its good that u have taken care of yourself.. enjoy the weekend.. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colierul este o piesă frumoasă. Şi sandalele sunt de asemenea foarte frumoase.

    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a chic look!! im in love

    www.facebook.com/gulaabigirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)