Translate

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Roman Influences

Hello sweeties! Seems that yesterday I got caught up and never went shopping.. Missed the last day of Sales.Oh, well , at least I got the chance to organize a little my next trip I'll be doing very soon !! I'm so excited ^^!!
Today, though, I took my time to shoot my outfit for the day. It's something practical and great for a busy day in the city.









What I wore:
- Forever 21 dress with incorporated cardigan shirt
- Ziggo gladiator sandals
-  Forever 21 necklace ( in love with this one )
- Forever 21 bag

The gladiator sandals I have them from last year and I was very happy when I found them in my closet from here ^^. Don't you just love finding old stuff you bought and that lays on the back of the closet ? I totally forget all my clothes cause I stay a few months here, a few months there.. plus my traveling..
Well.. I hope you enjoyed my post and hope you check great offers on my page.
Kisses,
R.

6 comments:

  1. amazing sandals :)
    beautiful , love it :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace that you are wearing Ruxandra! Where are you going for your next vacation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's a surprise ! I will just say that's a great destination , and hot..really hot ^^! hihi

      Delete
  3. Amazing sandal... lovely outfit..... by the way i didnt notice you have taken care of ur feet and hand very well.... just like silk....
    what about vacation.... family vacation or shooting vacation?
    chao & luvs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hy, great Blog! I like your Look...
    Im a Photographer from Zürich, Switzerland.

    Feel free to visit my blog:
    http://www.photografx.ch

    xoxo
    Sandro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)