Translate

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The white shirt

Hey there !! Just a super-quick post for today cause I'm parting ! ^^
This is a outfit I wore yesterday in the town. I went shopping before and I found this super cute long white shirt that I fell in love with instantly ! I love its material and I'll take it for sure in my trip!
I'm so excited ^^.. I hope I have internet there so I can keep you guys updated each day!











What I wore:
- White shirt from local boutique ( similar here )
- Guess heels
- Jennyfer shorts
- Stradivarius necklace
- Guess watch ( you can buy it here )

I wish you a great day and week and hope to write to you guys soon !! 
^^
Kisses,
R.

4 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your shoes! And your necklace looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..... Rux........ u rocked it........Stunning outfit & stunning beauty inside this............. Loved your necklace & shoes.......... & the way u pick it up is amazing........ Lov u ... keep rocking.. have a nice trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely blog, really great job !
    -follow each ?
    http://nikonandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)