Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Autumn's Finest

Autumn's Finest


I thought for today I'd show you another Fall outfit that I consider being so chic!!
I really love Mango... I saw it as a more stylish alternative of Zara! And also I'm so in-love with their contrast toe pumps! I find them amazing. Looking forward on getting a pair^^
This was just a quick post for the day as I'm so very busy planning my birthday. I know it's a month and a half away, but still I want to make the most of it. 
So see you tomorrow with an outfit post!
Kisses,
R.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for finding me! Love the blog and have followed!! Be sure to enter my latest competition giveaway!
    http://www.love-for-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/fred-butler-competition-giveaway.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post

    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/eccobellas-flowercolor-lipstick.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to Mango too and actually find it more reasonably priced than Zara!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)