Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Chic Fall Outfit

Good afternoon, my darlings!
I'm currently redecorating my little flat so I have so much to do!! But I didn't want this day to go by without posting something, so I thought I'd post my outfit that I wore today while doing my errands, searching for some new pieces of furniture...etc..
I really loved this idea that I got to match a dress with a light sweater underneath! But be careful,you cannot put any sweater underneath or do this with any dress. You have to really fit the materials together !










What I wore :
- Depot 69
- Morgan de Toi clutch
- H&M sweater 
- Karen Millen boots ( similar style HERE ) 
-vintage jewelry  


I'm so anxious to see comments from you, see if you like my outfit,if I did a fine job or not!
Also don't forget to check great deals on my page!
Kisses,
R.

22 comments:

  1. Is one of my blogger´s favourite outfits..it offers something different and not just the same thing everyone already has.. you did a good selection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Scarlett ! so nice of you to say that :)

      Delete
  2. I hyped ans fanned on lookbook :) Your style is fabulous!

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/
    xx
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your outfit and especially that dress!!
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The moschino belt! It never gets old :)
    Love the outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I say the same thing every time I put it on :P
      Thanks ! ^^

      Delete
  5. Oh my, this look is truly killer! You nailed it and you are perfection from top to bottom! Love it so much and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog earlier! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! xx

    Annie x

    www.talesofanniebean.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love , love the outfit , the boots , all together :-) kisses Beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I'm happy to see that I've done well... ^^
      Kisses

      Delete
  8. Love your belt!
    Wanna follow each other dear?
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit and the tattoo....!

    xx
    www.girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute outfit! i looks so perfect for errands! and classic belt looks great!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. love your blog a lot. your style is remarkable, I love how you look on things so I'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lyosha.... I'll be sure to take a look at your blog as well <3
      Kisses

      Delete
  11. I have the same belt and would have never thought to pair it like this! Love the entire look and how much detail you have put in to it. It looks so rich and sophisticated... very inspiring :)

    www.roxthefox.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)