Translate

Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Look

Fall Look

Fall Look by ruxandra-ioana featuring a military jacket


I wanted to show you this look I managed to create via Polyvore, using only Mango garments. This is a killer-look for this Fall !


 1. Cool blouse in wine color with half sleeves, and a metallic hook on the back.





2. A cool cross necklace in a gold color.


3. Military jacket for those chilly days.



4. Lovely bag craft in suede and leather, also wine color



5. Leather pointy ankle boots, wine color as well with a covered heel witch brings a "wow" effect !


 6. Slim jeans - they never get old and also can complete any casual outfit.




4 comments:

  1. Simply posh and I love those boots.
    Nice selection

    xx,
    Grace
    (http://she-is-in-fashion.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these fall items! I don't know about you, but I'm so glad that its finally fall. I love your blog :) Maybe you could check mine out sometime too http://scandinavian-made.blogspot.com/
    Much love, Vilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collage! I love the burgundy color this fall.
    You have a lovely blog, I'm following you now. Would you like to check out my blog and follow back if you like it? :)

    -Nickie
    http://nickiesworldofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items! I love the burgundy color :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)