Translate

Monday, September 24, 2012

OOTD : Fringe booties and Fur vest

Ok, so I've been so obsessed with Inna's latest song - India! I'm not such a big fan of her, but I really "feel" the song. Although her video is so different from what I'm about to show you, I think my outfit for the day is more in "theme" with her song. It's just my way of seeing things :)











What I wore :
- F21 top
- H&M sweater
- New Look tights
- Pimkie faux fur vest
- Zara Trf booties
- Sfera purse

Those Zara fringe booties took my heart away from the first moment I laid eyes on it ! I knew I had to have them!! I adore that indy/western look they give to the outfit and also they remind me of Louboutin's Fringe Forever booties.

I also tried this new make-up inspired by Jean Paul Gaultier,but I did something more soft - didn't want to look like a zombie :).




I hope you enjoyed my post and don't forget to check out great deals on my page !
AND also please check out www.onceaweekchic.com if you're a blogger or just a fashion lover. You can register and find amazing products and opportunities !
Kisses,
R.

13 comments:

  1. you have a great sense of style!! very different! i'm now your newest follower :)

    xx

    http://threadbare-dm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ! We all have unique styles . That's what makes us inspire each other ^^

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and your follow! I just re-added the GFC tab so hopefully you can follow me on there now!
    I love love love your outfit! Everything from your makeup to your purse! Just everything! Can't wait to see more!

    Brooke
    http://muchadoaboutfashi0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! :) I'm very happy you fixed it . I'll see it right away

      Delete
  3. You are so pretty :)
    I'm following you !! Would be nice if you check out my blog ;)

    www.micropolis.at

    xo Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not only that I check it out,but I also post comments and I am following you since before :).
      Take a closer look ( I'm La Vie En Rose )

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love this look! Very bohemian chic!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog! I so enjoy following blogs from outside the States.
    www.exclusivelychic.blogspot.com

    Best,
    Jordan Holt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jordan! you have a nice blog as well !! ^^

      Delete
  6. I really love how the outfit flows together and it truly looks amazing, defiantly something I would wear! And I too am IN LOVE with those fringe booties! :)
    Also, I followed you and I would love it if you'd check out my blog and possibly follow <3

    ~CC
    www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank for following me :) I decided to check out yours and all i can say is WOW. Your blog is amazing! Now following you on GFC!

    Grass and Lemonade x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those fringe booties!! I want.

    www.whenwewander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)