Translate

Monday, October 1, 2012

A bit Dangerous

Hello sweeties !
It's a new week and I'm already so busy! This morning I didn't what to wear, but this idea came to my head and I said to myself "never say that I don't have anything to wear!", there are people less fortunate...
Today was a bit sunny and the weather was warm so I wore something more light ^^









What I wore:
- Pimkie booties
- Zara shorts
- I AM bag
- Morgan de Toi top
- F21 jacket







So this is my outfit that I wore today. I really hope you like it and don't forget to check amazing deals on my page.
Kisses,R.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    The fishnet stockings are great, they pull everything together to add that kick of toughness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect balance between classic and grunch, interesting concept = D

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice, love the bag! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, love the outfit!

    -Nickie
    http://nickiesworldofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. foarte dragute pozele si tinuta!! kiss <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your look, so chic. You gave me something to ponder. I do have moments when I feel like I don't have anything to wear, time to change my state of mind 'cause as you said there are more people who are not fortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your smile, love your style..... and I love those shorts...... must have them as well as those tights!!!
    I"m an american guy traveling through Europe this fall.....13 years in ballet, and a lover of all fashion.
    I am adoring your style of shorts over tights......... my new friends over here have encouraged me to try the style myself....
    I know, I"m a guy.... but being in ballet for years, I'm used to prancing around in tights...and I have very long hair...and I'm quite small....so I think that many people who see me wearing tights and shorts just think I"m a girl.....
    It's cool...I'd rather be fashionable and love how I look than try to fit in as a "guy"/
    I promise to follow your blog... you're so stylish, but also I think you're very pretty.
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so amazing
    Love your style so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)