Translate

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Back on the Force

Hello guys!
I got a bit better so today I went a little outside. I must say that the streets were crowded and for me it was a bit to much after 3 days on staying in the house. Plus that I didn't recovered 100%.
Anyway, I want to show you my outfit that I wore today and I have to apologize if I seem a bit tired or something in the pics, but I'm still carrying this horrible cold.


Bonjour les gens!
Je vais mieux maintenant et aujourd'hui je suis allé un peu en dehors. Je dois dire que les rues étaient bondées et pour moi c'était un peu beaucoup après les 3 jours de "séjour" à la maison. Plus que je n'ai pas récupéré à 100%.
Quoi qu'il en soit, je veux vous montrer ma tenue que je portais aujourd'hui et je vous prie de m'excuser si j'ai l'air un peu fatigué ou quelque chose comme ça dans les photos, mais je suis encore en portant ce rhume terrible.










What I wore:
- Mango booties/ botes
- New Look vest
- Jennyfer sweater/ pull
- Zara pants/ pantalons 
- I am bag/ sac




So this is it for today. I'm currently enjoying as I can my weekend.
I must, though, share with you the song of the day. I choose Swedish House Mafia- Greyhound 
So thank you so much for reading/ viewing my blog. If you ever want to follow, you have all my social networks at the top and don't forget to check out great deals on my page!
Kisses,
R.



Donc, c'est tout pour aujourd'hui. Je suis en train de profiter comme je peux de mon week-end.
Je dois, cependant, de partager avec vous la chanson de la journée. Je choisis Swedish House Mafia- Greyhound 
Donc, je vous remercie beaucoup pour lire/ visionner mon blog. Si jamais vous voulez suivre, vous avez tous mes réseaux sociaux dans le haut  et ne pas oublier de vérifier les offres sur ma page.
Bisous,
R.













16 comments:

  1. Great outfit! love the colors combo!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Glad you're feeling better :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I was using a pair of boots of the exact same color :D

    http://semjeitonenhum.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, no worries. Get well soon! Me gots a cold, too :P
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so interesting to look at, love your sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look!!!hope u r feeling better now:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much guys! <3 you're the best

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow <3 you look fabulous <3 love this vest GORGEOUS!!amazing style&blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is great!! I love it - especially your vest and trousers! You have great taste!! :)
    I will be happy to follow you!!
    http://chasingfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have an amazing journey of style! And I love your sophisticated blog. Would you like to follow one another? Love Barbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!...I fell in love with your shoes and pants. They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit! especially liked what you did with the vest!
    will be following for more! care to follow back ?

    lots of lovin'
    www.ohpenda.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)