Translate

Monday, October 22, 2012

Back to classics

Hello sweeties! Hope you had an awesome weekend.
I don't know exactly to say about mine cause it had some rough moments, but yesterday I really enjoyed a little trip to Amsterdam. As for Saturday, well, I think I was officially "bullied". It reminded me of an article I read about this girl who used to blog and she received a lot of insults and just nasty comments, and she ended up killing herself because she couldn't handle cyber bulling. I think it's so sad that they are so many nasty people out there with no other occupation than ruining other people's lives..
The worst part in my case is that it was someone I knew and it really hurt me. But I got over it. I thought to myself that you cannot please everyone! So that's that! :). I just wanted to point out this little incident to you guys cause I really think that something like this happened, is happening or will happen (God forbid), to you as well so my advice: chin up and keep going. It's not the end of the world. People are mean all the time and I must admit, at first it got to me, but there's no sense on letting yourself believe that you're not good enough! And you know what they say: heaters gonna hate :D!
So, my dears, here you have my outfit for the day. Something a bit classic with something I didn't wore for a while - leopard print


Bonjour bonbons! J'espère que vous avez eu un week-end génial.
Je ne sais pas exactement à dire sur le mienne parce que j'ai eu des moments difficiles aussi, mais hier, j'ai vraiment apprécié un petit voyage à Amsterdam. Comme pour le samedi, eh bien, je pense que j'ai été officiellement la victime d'une "intimidation". Cela m'a rappelé un article que j'ai lu à propos de cette jeune fille qui était blogueure et elle a reçu beaucoup d'insultes et de commentaires désagréables juste, et elle a fini par se suicider parce qu'elle ne pouvait pas gérer les intimidations cybernétiques. Je pense que c'est tellement triste que ce sont autant de gens désagréables qui n'ont pas d'occupation que de ruiner la vie des autres ..
Le pire, dans mon cas, c'est que c'était quelqu'un que je connaissais et il m'a vraiment fait mal. Mais ça passé. Je me suis dit que vous ne pouvez pas être sur le gout de tout le monde! Donc, voilà! :). Je voulais juste souligner ce petit incident à vous, parce que je pense vraiment que quelque chose comme ce qui s'est passé, se passe ou va se passer (je prie le Dieu que non), à vous aussi donc mon conseil: courage et continuez. Ce n'est pas la fin du monde. Les gens sont mauvais, je sais, et si, au premier j'étais nerveuse, puis j'ai pensé que il n'y a aucun sens à se laisser croire que je ne suis pas assez bon! 
Alors, mes chéries, vous avez ici ma tenue pour la journée.Une tenue un peu classique avec quelque chose que je n'ai pas porté pendant un certain temps - l'imprimé de léopard.












What I wore:
- Versace for H&M boots/ botes
- Mango clutch
- Pull & Bear dress/ robe
- Morgan de Toi jacket/ veste
- Forever 21 necklace/ collier
- Moschino belt/ ceinture


I hope you guys like the outfit that I wore today and if you'd like to subscribe to my blog I'd be very happy. Oh, and you probably know that I'm a part of the Desborde Spain Magazine so, with this occasion, I'd like to present you their latest issue. I think they have an awesome site and their models are just breathtaking!
Don't forget to check also great deals on my page.
Kisses,
R.


J'espère que vous aimez la tenue que je portais aujourd'hui et si vous souhaitez vous abonner à mon blog, je serais très heureux. Oh, et vous savez sans doute que je suis une partie de la revue Desborde Spain. Ainsi, avec cette occasion, je tiens à vous présenter son dernier numéro. Je pense qu'ils ont un site génial et leurs modèles sont tout simplement à couper le souffle!
N'oubliez pas de vérifier aussi les meilleures offres sur ma page.
Bisous,
R.


33 comments:

  1. too chic! love the blazer! hype for u! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your blog !!! You've a great blog and stylee, I follow you, follow me please, xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so stunning. From that jacket to the belt, it is absolute perfection! I am sorry to hear about being bullied...it's especially difficult when it's someone you care about. Unfortunately, people can be catty and jealous. Don't let it bother you, you are wonderful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove your look! Those belt and shoes are amazing!!
    moonmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! Don't listen to those mean bullies!

    www.bellalurosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit! And love the belt!! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a chic outfit! I have no idea why anyone would say something mean about you or your blog, but I'm glad you didn't let it get to you :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous! I can't believe anyone would have something bad to say about you, you're wonderful and don't deserve it! Way to be strong:)

    --The Urban Lioness

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! I love all the details from the ring tying it all together and the studs on your clutch! Great look!

    Xx Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to thank you so much all of you for your nice comments and especially the encouragements ! You made me really happy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for you lovley comment on my blog and sure we can follow each other!

    I follow you on GFC now and be happy if you follow me back :)


    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing look, dear!

    I`m your follower now on lookbook and fb too... (gfc follower long ago...)
    And I`ll be SOO happy, if you follow me too:-)

    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ♥ GIVEAWAY on my blog!!! / Dress Love ♥

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/2012/10/giveaway-dress-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look awesome!!!!
    Love, Melly

    http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I read your article and I couldn't agree more. There are a lot of mean people out there who are just not doing very well with themselves, so probably that is why they feel the urge to attack others, like us for example. The important thing here is to take it as a learning experience to prove to ourselves we are much stronger and much more confident than before. I personally love your style a lot!!! You are beautiful and talented, and this last post proves it! way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my, what a lovely look and I am in love with that jacket!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love the leopard and your shoes. Your blog is amazing and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me encantaaaaaaaaaaa!!Que bonito tu abrigo!!Super Divina!!
    Besitos!
    JesS;)
    www.eltagorordetizziri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very gorgeous!!
    now following :)
    xoxo
    elegantlysimple01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi!! I love your blog, it's s cute! I'm happy to follow back :)
    xx
    Ely
    http://elybslittlecorner.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look stunning girl! Just found your blog and am your newest follower! Check out my blog if you'd like:)!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving that leopard print jacket - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's so sad! Cyber bullying so so much more rampant just because people feel like they can hide behind their screens. It's awful. We really do need to just learn how to grow a tough skin, especially as bloggers who put themselves out there for anyone to criticize.

    You look lovely, btw! :)

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! But we need to stay strong :)
      Thank you so much for encouragement <3

      Delete
  23. OMG! I love everything in here! :)

    Love your blog!So im now following you! Great dear! :) I'll definitely check you everyday!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. dear i'm following you back
    awesome look
    xx
    Almu
    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for following dear! I'm a new follower on GFC and bloglovin :D I really like your outfit and I've wanted those belt for such a long time. I'm looking forward to more of your posts!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


  26. Wowww....you look beautiful!! Gorgeous outfit!! Thank you so much for stopping by, you asked to follow each other, but we've been following each other for a long time ;D

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, sorry! My bad! I guess this cold has really affected my lucidity :P

      Delete
  27. You are super beautiful and I love your look <3
    Xxx from Italy


    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing look!!!
    I'm glad that you could put it behind and got stronger!!!

    Thanks got your sweet comment on my blog and yep I would love to follow each-other:)and already am!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look amazing! so elegant and fierce!
    Follow you! ;)
    xxx
    S


    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)