Translate

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Back to School Special

Back to School Special

Back to School Special par ruxandra-ioana utilisant sacoche en cuir


Good-afternoon, guys! Today is kinda ( hum, I mean really) cold and rainy outside so I guess I won't be publishing any outfit-post. I do hope weather gets better and I can my camera outside so I can show you what I'm wearing today!
Until then, I'm leaving you with this super cute outfit I managed to put together in Polyvore that I think it's so great for a chilly school day. Actually I wanted more to show you those awesome booties that I simply adore ! I think they are perfect, perfect combination of color and print.
I wish you guys a great day !
Kisses,
R.




5 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Lovely blog do you have!
    Would like to follow each other, I started :) So hope you'll follow me back

    X Annewil
    http://lovetolittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, dear!!

    xxxx Lea Lillith
    www.velvetmolecules.com

    btw, how do you like my new outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Expanding networks is always a positive thing :)
    Followed!

    jayj x.
    avecjayj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much everyone for all your lovely comments!
    I checked everyone's blog out and left feedback ..and follows haha :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit;)
    wonderful-way.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)