Translate

Friday, October 5, 2012

Mango ankle boots

Hello my sweeties! Hope you had a great day. And guess what - the weekend is here!!!!
Here it has rained all day, but I didn't give up and during the 20 min of clear weather I took some photos.
As you have already guessed, today 's outfit is build around my new ankle boots from Mango. I must say that I got compliments even in the Mango store today from the salesladies and other customers, saying that I did a great combo! So officially this outfit is a HIT! You can try it with confidence.








What I wore:
- Mango pants and booties
- Asos clutch
- W.E. jacket
- Guess sweater


The pigeon asked me if he can be in the post today and I said "yeah, of course!" (pity he didn't realise that his catwalk wasn't focused - and please don't tell him!! Let him live his dream :)) )
I really hope you guys enjoyed my post for today. And I must thank you again for your very nice comment and encouragements the other day... I wouldn't have done all of this without you ! 
So don't forget to check my page for great deals and also if you like to follow me, you have the follow button on top on the right and also my social networks ( Twitter is the little bird that keeps following you through my post).
Kisses and have a nice weekend!!
R.




25 comments:

  1. these boots are gorgeous, love the color! great look too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your such a beauty! I love the floral print pants with the boots, very nice outfit.

    XX
    Roxy
    www.Accessorieswelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ave such a lovely blog!

    I'm your newest follower! Check out my blog if you like!
    Check out my new blog The Closet I Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course hon! and thank you so much for your nice words

      Delete
  4. Awe, yay for pigeons with big dreams! Well the sales girls were right that outfit rocks! I really like the clutch too. (I keep meaning to write this somewhere, but I love how the little twitter bird flies around the page)

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) She's sure nice,isn't she?
      :P Thank you so much Caroline

      Delete
  5. Great Blog! What do you think about following each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The combo is perfect! :D
    Here it still is too sunny to wear boots :( i want autumn so i can wear my cardigans, big jumpers and boots! ahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here is raining almost daily .. :( wanna change places? ^^

      Delete
  7. Me ha gustado mucho el look. He descubierto hoy tu blog y tienes una nueva seguidora. Te dejo mi blog por si te apetece verlo.

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the bag! thanks for your lovely comment girl, im following u now, keep in touch, xoxo

    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow.. amazing outfit!! You look sooo great.. love this colors on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. great boots, perfect colour!
    xoxo
    ewa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit, especially your bag. would you like to follow each other? :)
    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a great outfit-I love the boots and flower print pants! No wonder you got a lot of compliments :)

    Haha that pigeon picture is too funny! What perfect timing!

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shoes... ah! I've been wanting to get some ankle boots for awhile but I never considered red. Absolutely gorgeous!

    www.lindseymphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great boots!

    www.stilettosorpajamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great outfit and thanks again for your comment. I am now following as well.

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)