Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

OOTD: Late Fall

Hey guys!
Seems like this week is just flying by again! From today in a month I'll turn 23 and I think I didn't do all the things I wanted to do before this age. So guys, remember to always live life to the fullest!
Returning to my outfit for today, I wore something simple and casual cause it was such an awful weather. It rained all day!


Hé les filles!
On dirait que cette semaine as déjà passée! A partir d'aujourd'hui dans un mois je vais avoir 23 ans et je pense que je n'ai pas fait toutes les choses que je voulais faire avant cet âge. Alors les gens, n'oubliez pas de toujours vivre la vie au maximum!
Pour revenir à ma tenue pour aujourd'hui, je portais quelque chose de simple et décontractée parce que c'était une météo exécrable. Il a plu toute la journée!











What I wore:
- Mango jeans
- Zara coat/ manteau
- Zara sweater/ pull
- F21 shirt/ chemise 
- Pull & Bear bag/ sac
- Bershka booties/ botes



I hope you enjoyed my post and hope I did well with matching my clothes. Sometimes I have lack of inspiration, like today. Don't forget to check amazing deals on my page and also, if you want to follow my blog, you have all social buttons on top :) !
Kisses,
R.

J'espère que vous avez apprécié mon poste et j'espère que j'ai bien coordonné mes vêtements. Parfois, je manque l'inspiration, comme aujourd'hui. Ne pas oublier de vérifier aubaines incroyables sur ma page et aussi, si vous voulez suivre mon blog, vous avez tous les boutons sociaux sur le dessus :)!
Bisous,
R.



29 comments:

  1. Simple and casual but oh so chic! You look amazing =)

    xo
    fizz

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jacket and bag!

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! It puts me in the mood to dress for fall! I esp. love the gloves, they are so cute!! :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the details in this simple casual look...polka dotted shirt layered underneath, the studded bow gloves, and the camera style bag!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this look! Especially those gloves - they are amazing. You look absolutely beautiful.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit!!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...and that's called timeless fashion! Amazing!
    + 1follower: ME

    milna89.blogspot.com
    *********************

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks lovely, and compliments to your photographer too :)

    Where did you get the gloves? I didn't see them on the list.

    Also, new follower from bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gloves are from Claire's. It's a store from Belgium :).I don't know if there is one in other countries..
      Thank you so much for following

      Delete
  9. Love it! :) You look great-
    Following you now!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Casual but elegant: I love your outfit ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dressed perfect, like everyday dear!
    Love, Melly
    http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, loves! You always say such nice things.
    I'm checking out all your blogs now :)
    Kisses,
    R.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely blog and look!
    follow u
    kisses
    http://dianadmoda.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look great dear, love the bag! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful style for fall! and those gloves are adorably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great style ;)! Following now and hope you can follow me back ;)

    http://semjeitonenhum.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice look! Love your gloves and bag :)
    Now I follow you back
    Kisses!

    http://taconesporelmundo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ravie de découvrir un blog belge! :)

    Sympa ton look, j'adore ton pull et tes gants! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup! Je pense que il n'y as pas bcp des blogs de mode à Belgique :P

      Delete
  19. Hello beautiful! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! It says it's for blogs under 200 followers but you know what? I'm gonna nominate you anyway! I love your blog and you deserve it! All of the details are on my site:)
    http://www.theurbanlioness.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty, I love the layering! And your gloves are so cute.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice outfit :)
    love it :)
    thanks for nice comment on my blog :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so beautiful!

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)