Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

OOTD: Zara heels and Mango jeans

Good evening my dears!
Tonight is Halloween and I'm so excited to see everyone's costume ideas. I don't have nothing special, just an outfit with an inspiration from " Eyes Wide Shut", but I'm gonna post that tomorrow. I plan on going a little out, drink something and come back home. Tomorrow is a free day so I'll have time to do some order in my documents and clothes.
Enough about daily routines! Now let me show you the outfit I wore today. something casual and really great for this season. I've combined Mango with Zara cause both brands have such beautiful clothes.


Bonsoir mes chéris!
Ce soir, c'est Halloween et je suis tellement excité de voir les idées de chacun personne. Je n'ai pas rien de spécial, juste un costume avec une inspiration de "Eyes Wide Shut", mais je vais poster ça demain. J'ai l'intention de sortir un peu, boire quelque chose et revenir à la maison. Demain est une journée libre donc je vais avoir le temps de faire un peu d'ordre dans mes documents et vêtements.
Assez parlé de la routine quotidienne! Maintenant, laissez-moi vous montrer la tenue que je portais aujourd'hui. quelque chose de décontracté et vraiment super pour cette saison. J'ai combiné Zara et Mango parce que les deux marques ont des beaux vêtements.










What I wore:
- Mango jeans and sweater / jeans et pull
- Zara heels/ talons
- Forever 21 bag/ sac
- W.E. jacket/ vest en cuir



So this was the outfit I wore today. I must add that the jeans are very comfortable and definitely affordable. Don't forget to check out great deals on my page and if you like to have daily inspiration, you'll find the follow button on the top-right .
Hope you like the post for today!
Kisses,
R.

Donc, ce fut la tenue que je portais aujourd'hui. Je dois ajouter que les jeans sont très confortables et vraiment abordable. Ne pas oublier de vérifier les offres sur ma page et si vous aimez avoir l'inspiration quotidienne, vous trouverez le bouton de suivi sur le coin supérieur droit.
J'espère que vous aimez ce poste pour aujourd'hui !
Bisous,
R.








34 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics - I love the heels - and your amazing tatoo!!

    Greets from the DIE EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice)
    http://red-beast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit! love the whole look!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely , thank you so much for dropping by my blog ! Of course we can follow each other , with pleasure !

    XX Luba
    Well Living Blog
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit! I love the pumps:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love with last picture. The jacket and shoes are fantastic, but the earrings are adorable. I want your tattoo! ;)

    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I love everything about this outfit. The red lip really suits you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greta outfit..You look amazing.. follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super classic look and so chic. Love it and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great blog - cute outfit!
    what about following each other? visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    kisses jess
    http://jessjessde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jacket :) sure we can follow each other! just let me know when you follow me and i'll do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. following! - <3
    kisses jess
    http://jessjessde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look, love the jacket!
    Nice blog! Would you like to follow eact other? :)

    xx Karolina

    Caramode Blog - Bloglovin - Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the jacket and heels, so chic and edgy! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!
    Love your jacket!! What is W.E.?

    Found you on IFB - am following on GFC and bloglovin now :)
    http://fashionedible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a clothing store here in Belgium.
      They have these incredible reductions sometimes. Like my leather jacket; bought it for 40 € :)
      I am on to your blog now :D

      Delete
  16. Thank you so much for all your comments and support!
    I must say that I've checked out all of your blogs and followed the new ones.

    Stay safe
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi lovely,
    love your heels and your necklace.Fab!!
    Thank you for your nice comment!
    Your blog is also so cute!!I'm starting and I'm following on GFC,blogloving,Twitter and facebook:)
    If you like my blog follow me too;)
    Have a great day
    See you soon
    xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your style and you are so cute! Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, your sense of style is absolutely amazing. I love those jeans - they definitely look as comfortable as you say they are, and those heels are pretty unique and very, very versatile. I love your necklace too! You are so stunning and I am in love with your blog. I have followed you! There's a new post up on my blog right now and I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to stop by anytime :) x

    ♡, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
    Twitter: @fashpilgrim
    Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanx for following...Following back :)...Would be glad if we can connect at my Lookbook page too

    My Lookbook Page

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for following :) i am following you too :) can you like my facebook page please ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those Zara heels are amazing!
    Thanks for following me!
    I am following you back!
    Keep in touch!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. J'aime beaucoup le collier et la boucle d'oreille. C'est vraiment très jolie.

    Merci de me suivre. Je vous follow aussi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. great look! so rocker-chic!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. great blog! I'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  25. Whole outfit is fantastic but these heels are my favourite!
    Great blog, we're following maybe you'd like to follow us :) Please visit us at: firstfloorapartment.blogspot.com

    Best regards,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely outfit, so chic :)

    now following !

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are so pretty! Started following now! <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. you look sooo good!
    xoxo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)